Basic Rules of Contact
1) No neck/head/groin shots (hit does not count)
2) Shoulder to wrist of weapon hand (arm goes behind back, weapon switches hand, shield drops)
a) Hand carrying a weapon is considered part of the weapon
3) Shoulder to hand of empty hand (arm goes behind back)
4) Hip to ankle if foot is planted (Leg hit takes a knee)
a) Foot planted on the ground is considered no contact
5) Hip to foot if foot is off the ground (Leg hit takes a knee)
6) Chest to belt is a kill shot (respawn or rules of game apply)
7) Upper back to butt is a kill shot (respawn or rules of game apply)
8) The loss of any 2 limbs (arm & arm, arm & leg, leg & leg) is death.
9) Only call your own hits, don't call others. It is up to the individuals integrity to take the appropriate hit. The only other person allowed to call hits are the Heralds (referee's) That means if you hit someone and you think you got them in the back and they take an arm, that may have been what they felt. Let them decide and keep playing. This being said, players who repeatedly and noticeably do not take their hits may be considered for a penalty under the rules of conduct.